Thursday, April 14, 2011

Words to Live By....

Just recently I finished a project of making block signs with only words and sayings on them instead of my normal paintings of flowers and such. Some of them say things such as Brush your teeth, make your bed, or walk the dog. Even though they are some of the most commonly said words in our everyday lives,the happy colors and whimsy of the lettering, make them more like a happy reminder than a nagging statement.When I put all the blocks together, they made quite a colorful combination! It was a very fun and refreshing project. I also included some picture so you could see them. Have a happy day!

P.S. I sure hope you are all having as nice of a spring day as I am here in PA to see what it looks like at my house check out my family blog here.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE your wonderful blocks!!! I can't wait to take a peek at your etsy store~
♥ Eileen